Register By Mail
Parents that wish to pay registration fees by check must complete and mail in a paper registration form. This is the only way to register if you want to pay by check. Here are the full instructions:
- Download and print the registration form by clicking here: Paper registration form. A program called Acrobat Reader is required for this, you can download Acrobat Reader if you need to here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
- Complete one form for each child that you wish to register.
- Write a check for the full fees payable to CAU. You can calculate the fees required and see the date-of-birth ranges for all programs on the online registration page (see "Register Online" in the top menu. Note that there is a maximum per family fee of $230 per season (spring or fall). If the total fees for your family are more than $230, just write a check for $230.
- When complete, please mail the form(s), check and copies of birth certificates (if necessary) to: PO Box 1603, Gloucester, MA 01930.
- If you have any questions or need help to register, please email the FYS registrar.
- If you need help to pay the full fees for soccer programs, please email the registrar before you mail in your registration. The CAU board does have some funds available to help families in need enjoy the sport that we all love. Please contact us and we will help if we can.